Do not miss Oktoberfest Reston, produced by the Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce. Northern Virginia’s largest fall festival is just two weeks away at Reston Town Center, featuring the best in autumn brews with delicious traditional Oktoberfest fare from area restaurants.
October 5 – 7, 2012 – Reston Town Center
Highlights of this year’s event include:
- Food from the best local restaurants, fine wines and craft beer on tap for the first time;
- Live German entertainment during the days and pop/rock headliners in the evenings;
- Guns ‘n Hoses Chili Cook-Off between the Northern Virginia Police and Fire and Rescue Departments as well as community members;
- Three days of carnival rides for kids; and
- Anthem Great Pumpkin 5K, Pumpkin Smash Mile and Kids Pumpkin Dash followed by the Scrambled Legs Breakfast.