Branding. It’s your logo, your color scheme, your instantly recognizable mascot (ducks, and tigers, and rabbits, oh my!).
Branding really is all that, and a bag of potato chips. When you brand your brand, and brand it well, you set your company on a path toward household name recognition. Consider not the elements individually, but how they come together to provide the public an image of your company, and ask yourself these questions:
- Do my customers think my company is large or small?
- Do they think my products & services are of high quality or low?
- Do they think my company is successful or in trouble?
- Do my customers rank my business at the top of the competition or at the bottom?
Your brand should effectively communicate your position in the marketplace.
YOUR BRAND IS CRUCIAL TO YOUR SUCCESS!
Perception is reality. How your company is perceived by your customers and prospects can, and will have a profound impact on your success: Your organization will make gobs of money, or you’ll shutter the windows for good. Your logo, your website, your sales collateral, your products & even your people will sway your potential customers: They’ll buy, or they won’t. They’ll visit your website, or they won’t. They’re request more information… or they won’t.
Your product may be the best on the market, but if your branding fails, your company will never meet its potential.
LET CONVERSION PIPELINE HELP ASSESS YOUR BRAND AND CREATE POWERFUL STRATEGIES DESIGNED TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS!
Whether you need help creating a new brand (Brand Development), or strategically re-positioning your existing brand, Conversion Pipeline will perform an in-depth analysis of your company or organization so that we might learn more about your core attributes, and about which value-add options & benefits your customers really care. Our branding experts will analyze your messaging, your logo, your website, your sales collateral — & all of your corporate identity materials — to determine what’s needed, and where we can be of the greatest help.
When developing your branding strategy, we might suggest a focus on:
- Determining the underlying business processes or marketing issues that may be undermining the success of your current brand.
- Helping you understand the alignment of perceptions & attitudes of your staff, sales channels and customers.
- Improving your marketing communications and business strategies.
We’re standing by to help you avoid the costly branding mistakes that many companies make .
We’re standing by to show you how to position yourself for success, now and in the future.
- Customer Spotlight – Open Blooms
- Conversion Pipeline selected by The Great Courses (TGC) to provide Digital Advertising and Search Marketing Services
- We’re Hiring For A Digital Marketing Strategist
- Customer Spotlight – Atlas Fitness : Atlas Fitness Partners With DC Triathlon Club
- Influencing the Election: Social Media’s Role and What It Means for Your Business in 2017.