What is a Content Management System?
Do you have a static website or a website built entirely in HTML…Sorry!
Your the main reason why we are offering a custom Content Management System (CMS) solution. In today’s age of lightning fast information sharing, you need to be able to update your website when you want to and not be dependent upon a developer for every small or basic website change (sorry IT Developers that charge by the hour). In order to maintain your company’s competitive edge in an evolving online world, you need a content solution that will allow you to instantly edit your website’s content and structure of your website from anywhere in the world.
If you have working knowledge of Microsoft Word then you will be able to manage the content of your website. It is that simple. You don’t need to have any programming or HTML knowledge to control your website. The CMS is a evolving platform for managing the content on your website including service/product pages, news, articles, images, audio, and video.
Benefits Of A Content Management System:
- Simplicity – Allows you to quickly and easily add, update, or remove content.
- Scalability – Ability to add pages and or shift your website structure with clicks of a button.
- Options – With today’s CMS systems there are so many modules and plug-ins that integrate with 3rd party applications that can make your website as dynamic that you want it to be.
- Cost Savings – The ability to not be beholden to any developer for basic changes. (Developer = Cost)
- Better Coding – Website quality is an important factor in your success. Bad website coding can hurt you.
- Database Driven – A CMS allows you to create and store thousands of web pages in the database without the need to update each one of them.
- Search Engine Friendly – With the use of SEO plug-ins, you can make your website SEO friendly and be able to manage it on an ongoing basis.
Who Is A Content Management System For?
If you’re a small business or a global conglomerate, you need the ability to add content and to edit your website as your market changes. A good CMS gives your company the power to manage your website from anywhere in the world and without being a web designer and/or developer. A CMS enables employees and their management the flexibility of not relying on their IT department (if you have one).
Conversion Pipeline’s CMS Solution
- Conduct an extensive needs analysis to see what your organization needs for content management.
- Conduct research to see which CMS platform is right for your business.
- Create your website from scratch within a CMS platform.
- Take your existing HTML website and place it into a flexible and scalable CMS solution.
- Train your staff on using and updating your CMS.
- Research and implement the right plug-ins for your CMS.
- Update your website platform within the CMS and it’s plug-ins.
- Ongoing CMS technical support on an as-needed basis.
- We can create a custom CMS support package that meets your business needs.