What is a Content Management System (CMS)?
A Content Management System is platform for building websites that enables easy content management through a backend management user interface, which enables the website owner to take full control of their websites. This in return, offers the website visitor a consistently better user experience and the website owner significantly lower maintenance costs. A CMS enables owners to make instant changes to the content and to deliver the message to a target audience quickly and efficiently.
Content Management Systems Provide Better Content Control
CMS gives websites owners and administrators complete control over the website content. A website owners/administrator can change, edit, add, and delete any type of document or image on the website with little or almost no technical skill and knowledge. Once set up – content management system further allows you an advanced manipulation of your content which includes setting up new pages, changes in the existing content structure and editing. All these elements provide the ability to make instant changes to your website and offer valuable content to your end-users.
Basic Features Include:
- Website engines that are database driven
- Editable & manageable products, services, sections
- The ability for the contributing authors to add topics sections
- Layouts that can be customized including box menus (left, right center)
- Browser upload of images to your personal archive and use
- Poll/Voting/Forums that are dynamic for instant results
- Text, graphics, videos- implementation and import of multi-formatted documents
- Different privileges/roles to different users (author, admin, etc…)
- Notification alert system that informs the admin about the changes on your website
- Version control- allows a full control over the documents versions
- Centralized archive- stores all the published documents and provides an advanced document search
- Robust editing system which allows a complete control over the formatting documents
How Can We Help You Utilize A CMS?
We can help you design, produce, maintain and promote a website built on Open Source, battle tested CMS platforms. Conversion Pipeline understands the importance of website editing. We provide unique solutions and custom management systems in order to help you to simplify your business processes and enable you to focus on your field of expertise. We deliver products which will enable you to control and manipulate your content in such a manner that will further improve your productivity, online-offline exposure, website visibility, and recognition.
Our Content Management Systems solutions include:
- Custom centralized tools for editing /WYSIWYG editing
- Content editing and creation with technical independence and low technical skills
- Multi-point editing – editing of content by different people
- Advanced management of robust media ( media files)
- Version document management and version control system
- Archiving facility for documents
- Role assignment – for content publishing that is achieved seamlessly