According to a Marketo study, nearly half of small businesses (that is, those with 50 or fewer employees) don’t have a marketing plan. But that’s not the worst of it… Fully one third of ALL businesses don’t have a marketing plan.
These companies — is that you? — have no plan, but they do have dollars, and those dollars spent. To what end? If you don’t know what you’re trying to do, how can you possibly execute a plan to do it? The simple truth of the matter is, you can’t. We know it. You know it. But how can this widespread problem be fixed?
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS HIRE A CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER (CMO)
Hire a seasoned marketing executive who can help your business plan all marketing activities, and do so with full understanding of the competitive environment, market jeopardies, and quantitative goals. According to Payscale.com, the median salary of a CMO is $154,000; add on things like health insurance and a bonus structure, and that number shoots well above $200,000.
Go ahead, try and fit that into your cash-flow planning. Can’t?
For businesses like yours, Conversion Pipeline developed the Outsourced CMO program. It is designed to provide you with not just seasoned marketing leadership, but an entire marketing team including creatives, developers, and project managers.
ELEMENTS OF THE OUTSOURCED CMO PROGRAM
We’ll evaluate your unique situation; ask the tough questions; and ultimately, we’ll develop strategic recommendations, and designate a set number of hours each month, during which our marketing team becomes your marketing team. Our CMO is your CMO; Harry Brooks is skilled, and experienced, and he’ll captain the ship.
The first month (or two, as needed) will be spent developing a comprehensive marketing plan, designed for your business and to meet your specific goals. From there, we’ll get together monthly to evaluate activities from the preceding time period, and to set priorities for the next.
While documenting hours spent on each activity, we begin to execute on the marketing plan, or on previously priorities set. For example, if during a marketing meeting, we make a plan to launch a new remarketing campaign, along with a new offer; and to promote this through the website blog and social media, we’ll bring the entire creative and development team on board for execution. What needs to be done, we’ll get done.
BENEFITS OF THE OUTSOURCED CMO PROGRAM
- You’ll save money. — The cost of an outsourced CMO is a fraction of what you would pay a full-time employee.
- You’ll get organized. — With outside eyes examining your situation, you’ll get skilled and unbiased guidance.
- You’ll become more successful. — With a solid marketing plan and expert execution, your company, and as a result, you will become more successful.
To get started with the Outsourced CMO program, call Conversion Pipeline today to set up a consultation. We’ll get you started down the right path: the path toward success.
- Customer Spotlight – Open Blooms
- Conversion Pipeline selected by The Great Courses (TGC) to provide Digital Advertising and Search Marketing Services
- We’re Hiring For A Digital Marketing Strategist
- Customer Spotlight – Atlas Fitness : Atlas Fitness Partners With DC Triathlon Club
- Influencing the Election: Social Media’s Role and What It Means for Your Business in 2017.