It’s a bird, it’s a plane — no, it’s an advanced advertising strategy. Pay per click advertising. What is it really, and how does it work? Ads are developed based on in-depth market research that determines which search-rich keywords will convert, and boost, boost, BOOST your Web traffic. These targeted online ad campaigns are then launched on the major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo!) and ad-friendly social media networks (Facebook® and LinkedIn®).
Social ads are taking over the world. Okay, so that may be a bit of an exaggeration, but take a minute to think about how much time you spend on Facebook or Twitter. (Come close, we’re going to let you in on a little secret: Your would-be customers are spending all that time, and more!). You’re there. We’re there. Your customers are there. Why not place targeted ads in the locations, and on the sites frequented by your intended audience? HELLO. It sounds like a no-brainer because it is a no-brainer.
Best of all, Conversion Pipeline wants to take care of the hard stuff for you: We’ll analyze the market, test which sites prove profitable for your business, and track everything from clicks to conversion rates. Our full scope social media advertising strategy can increase your following, and amplify your conversation with a little help from our friends at Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Yelp.
Got your eye on that hot new social advertising platform? Let’s talk about how to make it work for you.
Okay, that all sounds great; what’s next?
We wait, and we watch. As your potential customers search their hearts out, your ads will appear. And when your ads appear, your soon-to-be favorite consumers will click. Click. The pay per click transaction is complete. The consumer is redirected to your website or landing page, and only at that point do you pay.
Your cost per click (CPC) will vary depending on the search engine and the level of competition for a particular keyword, but you should know: Every dime spent is worth a dozen more. Nearly three-fourths (72 percent!) of pay per click marketers increased their PPC budget in 2014, and with good reason. With a touch or a tap, consumers zoom their way into your [digital] lobby — at a much-lower cost per conversion than traditional advertising (print, radio, TV).
When considering PPC, consider this.
- PPC offers website marketers and companies the critical and immediate traffic they need, with a definite and measurable return-on-investment. PPC compliments, and works in tandem with search engine optimization, social media marketing, and remarketing strategies.
- Launching a new product? PPC is a great way to test the market.
- PPC is great for building brand awareness, because your brand always appears on page one.
- You don’t have to pay top dollar to get top placement.
- PPC is very effective in selling new or overstocked items.
- Professional analytics tools make it easy to manage PPC results, and fast.
Conversion Pipeline will manage your PPC service.
Conversion Pipeline has managed thousands of successful PPC campaigns — yes, thousands! You know what your job is. It’s ours to drive qualified PPC traffic to your website at the right moment. We track all of our efforts through Google Analytics, and will implement call tracking software to incorporate phone leads.
Here’s what we’ll do for you.
- PPC account creation on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, LinkedIn, and others
- Research and selection of search-rich keywords that convert
- Ad campaign creation, to target your core audience
- Ad campaign / conversion results tracking & reporting
- Call tracking
- Prospect inquiry & conversion rate analysis
- Bid management analysis
- AdWords express management
- Landing page development (optional)
- Get Your Site Evaluated For Mobile Responsiveness
- Team Work Makes the Dream Work (& Other Terrible Stock Photos Starring Vince Vaughn, and Friends)
- Eight, Eight, EIGHT: Days to Wait & Ways to Celebrate [National Clean Out Your Computer Day — Digital Marketing Style]
- Conversion Pipeline Gives Thanks, Hand-Turkey Style
- Mixing Old & New: Software Advice Releases 2014 B2B Demand Generation Benchmark Report