Social Media Strategy
Important Social Media Marketing Facts
Twitter…has 175 million users!
LinkedIn…has 100 million users!
What Is Social Media Marketing?
There are numerous definitions and strategies behind Social Media Marketing. Conversion Pipeline, Social Media Strategy Specialist, define Social Media Marketing as “the process of gaining traffic and attention for your business through the use of social media sites.” Social Media websites are locations online where people and companies share opinions, events, videos, images, experiences, news and perspectives with each other. Some of the more common online social media platforms are:
Social Media Strategy is centered on getting people together (online) to have a conversation and to share different points of view. For more information, check-out our article on Social Media for Small Business.
Social Media Strategy Marketing Checklist
(Click icons below)
Why Should You Have A Social Media Marketing Strategy?
Well (aside from the fact that your company will be left behind if you don’t), Social Media Marketing will give you the ability to communicate to a large and targeted user base…instantaneously. When you want to brag about a recent customer win or a change in your industry, you can hit the social media landscape and get instant feedback from your user base. Social Media services enables you to promote your company in a way that marketers could only have dreamed about 10 years ago.
Benefits Of Social Media Marketing
- Generate exposure for your business
- Target your demographic and industry
- Drive qualified traffic to your website
- Enable business partnerships
- Generate qualified leads
- Rise in search engine rankings
- Reduction in overall marketing expenses
Social Media Strategy Deliverables
Conversion Pipeline, your Social Media Specialist, will examine your companies current social media strategy (if any) and identify opportunities to improve on. As part of our monthly recurring service we’ll provide weekly status updates, tweets, customer interaction, blogging, friend seeding strategies, etc. Our recommendations often consist of a combination of some of the following key activities:
- Identify opportunities to improve your Brand Awareness.
- Create an Action Plan that will outline an effective Social Media Strategy for Networking.
- We’ll show you how to choose, create and optimize your Social Media Profiles.
- Identify which Blog communities are important for you to participate in.
- Research your online Reputation.
- Create a strategy for actively engaging relevant Online Communities.
- Identify the Opinion Leaders that you should engage…in order to ensure a successful social media campaign.